Citrix "offer" a 64-bit version of the Receiver for x86_64 Linux, but it is a sham as under the covers it requires a large number of 32-bit libraries and it cannot run against the installed 64-bit versions.
The application looks for these libraries in
I'm working-through resolving these requirements on a Gentoo installation but am making use of the good graces of the folk at Canonical for the 32-bit compilations of the libraries that they have prepared.
1. Download and depack the ICA Client Debian package from Citrix:
ar -xv icaclient_12.0.0_amd64.deb
gzip -dc data.tar.gz | tar -xf -
2. Copy the extracted files to
3. emerge the following Gentoo 32-bit library binary packages:
4. Download the OpenMotif binary package from the Ubuntu repository and depack it as in step 1.
5. Copy the
libXm.so.4* files extracted in step 4 to
6. Try running
/opt/Citrix/ICAClient/wfcmgr and see if it complains about a missing file,
modules.ini. If so then symlink
7. ( Specific to Citrix hosting site) Download the Entrust 2048-bit cert and import it into Firefox ( for a processing trick ).
8. In the Certificate Manager of Firefox, export the Entrust 2048-bit cert as an X509 Certificate ( DER ) with a .crt suffix.
9. Copy the .crt file to
wfica with the ICA file type in Firefox.